HR Interview most asked questions







1. Why should I hire you ? 

I am a very flexible kind of person and feel very comfortable in team as a contributing member. I can adopt to any kind of environment easily. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid education knowledge will provide your organization a productive employee upon completion of your development training.

2. Mention your strong points or strengths?

Adapting to new atmosphere and grasp things at great pace. Positive attitude, workaholic and flexible person. I always believe in time management and believe in making things happen. Above all my greatest strength is self confidence. I also have qualities with enthusiasm, persistence, punctuality.

3. What are the changes you can bring into our company?

I am innovative and willing to adapt to changes in work. i get along well with people and can promote good team play, which will lead to a good working environment.

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

Sir I have learnt much about the best practices followed at the company. seniors from our college have told about the company, the best of the training, state of the art infrastructure and the company has best environment to work and it's a better platform where my ideas are recognized and encouraged.

5. Can you work in night shifts and weekends?

Sir I know how important for a company it is to complete work on time before the announced deadlines. If it is necessary to work at nights and on weekends then I will work without giving any second thought. My strength is to be flexible working with any shift timings.

6. What is the difference between confidence and over confidence (give an example)?

Confidence is inner strength that can make you achieve anything you really desire to achieve whereas overconfidence is something that turns this inner strength to weakness since excess of anything is bad.

7. Are you willing to relocate or travel?

Sir Yes, I'm very much willing to travel or relocate as it provides me the opportunity to work in a new environment where i can meet with people coming from different culture and learn new ideas techniques that can enhance my career goal within the organization. To have a very long and successful career with the same organization it's necessary imperative to understand the work culture and functions of the organization in different locations.

8. Give me an example of your creativity and innovativeness?

Sir, I have a creative imagination, when ever any one describes a situation, place or a person i built an image of it in my mind, this helps me to recall and understand things well, also mention some of the innovative ideas you are going to enforce in your project.

9. How long will you work for this organization?

Sir, I am here because I want to be a part of your esteemed organization and want to grow with this organization by contributing my skills. " I - will work for the organization as long as I can meet the requirements of the organization"

10. Do you have plans of doing your higher studies?

Sir, I would like to gain more knowledge to serve the best for the organization but at present would like to earn practical experience for at least three years and then plan my higher studies.

11. Why do you say that you will not do higher studies now?

Sir, all these long years I have acquired a lot of theoretical knowledge and I believe that it's the right time to make those knowledge count by earning practical experience from your esteemed organization. And I also believe that my higher studies will have a lot of integral values with the experience that I am going to acquire at the workplace.

12. What is your salary expectation?

Sir, I'm expecting the salary according to the company's norms, designation and industry standards.

13. Can you lead a team on your own as a fresher? How and what are the strategies would you enforce to run an effective team?

Sir, gladly I would be interested to run a team as a fresher. As a leader I would know the strengths of each team member and get the best out of them. Initially I would call them to inform the nature of the job assigned and the deadline would be set for the entire project. I would be constantly monitoring and with motivation from all ends I believe things will happen.

14. What have you learnt from your failures?

"From my failures I have learnt to analyze myself and find out my shortcomings. Those shortcomings are the areas of future improvement for me and I have undertaken those factors seriously to improve myself on those relevant areas. One more thing I learned is never to give up, never to feel rejected". Quote:" Accepting a failure is a man's great trait."

15. Where do you see yourself after ten years?

I would like to gain a solid foundation in the position and I am sure as I continue to grow, there will be opportunities within the company to offer me upward professional growth and new challenges. I would like to be a person who is well verse with technical knowledge and Enhanced Soft skills.

16. How important is money to you?

Money is a good motivation for many people. I do enjoy my job but I've family and I need to support them.

NOTE 

Tell me about yourself,

About Project

The above 2 questions are most important which were not included in this blog as the answer changes for person to person.







Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: